Back to Carol's Home... Wild Girls WildRose.net Carol's Customer Support

Welcome to the "Short Stories" section of my website. Just to do something a little different with my sex, I decided to put little stories or situations against them. The videos on the following pages are either self-contained mini-movies, or behind-the-scenes videos from some of my Short Story picture shoots. I hope you enjoy them.

Carol Gets A Special Delivery
Carol is woring her receptionist job at the company when in comes the Delivery man with a delivery. Actually, he had two of them! A package...and then his own stiff package! Carol quickly drags him into the staff bathroom to take the delivery!

Select Your Video Below
MPEG-4 HD Video
MPEG-4 Mobile Video
Rectum! Damn near killed 'em!

    Rectum! Damn near killed 'em!
   Sandy’s boyfriend had been in a coma for some time when she visited him in the hospital that fateful day….

  • Click here for this Short Story  

Select Your Video Below
MPEG-4 HD Video
MPEG-4 Mobile Video

Carol Presents "Rock'm Sock'm Blondes"     Carol Presents "Rock'm Sock'm Blondes"
   Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the main event of the evening. Please rise for the contestants! In this corner, the newest amateur who thinks she has what it takes to take down the queen of the Internet. Please welcome Alanna!

QuickTime Player - Cable


Windows Media Player - Cable
Easter Special "Carol In Wonderland"     Easter Special "Carol In Wonderland"
   Mad Hatter was feeling horny one day and decided to set a trap for some unsuppecting travellers. He decided to set out a picnic and make some special tea. This tea would make however drinks it feel just as horny as him.

QuickTime Player - Cable


Windows Media Player - Cable
Carol Presents "Glory Hole Daze"     Carol Presents "Glory Hole Daze"
   Carol was just hanging around her favourite swingers’ club last week, just waiting for some well-hung stud to come along and strike her fancy while she watched – what else?-- a porn video.

QuickTime Player - Cable


Windows Media Player - Cable
Carols Big Adventure     Carols Big Adventure
   Carol and her guide, Gaspesie Rick, were exploring the deep, dark jungle interior. A lion suddenly appeared and scared poor Carol. Gaspesie Rick jump in and saved the day! Of course, Carol just had to show her appreciation on being saved.....
QuickTime Player - Cable - Part 1

  
QuickTime Player - Cable - Part 2

Windows Media Player - Cable - Part 1

Windows Media Player - Cable - Part 2
The Padded Cell     The Padded Cell
   It was late at night. Melvin had been a bit wild that day at the home and the orderlies had no choice but to throw him in the padded cell. Melvin had been heavily sedated, placed in a straight-jacket, and tossed in the cell.
QuickTime Player - Cable - Part 1

  
QuickTime Player - Cable - Part 2

Windows Media Player - Cable - Part 1

Windows Media Player - Cable - Part 2
Prev. Page [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ] [ 11 ]
Next Page



    Copyright © 1994-2020 • Wild Rose ® Productions